Training in the US and Canada
The acclaimed course, held in Santa Barbara, CA – the "American Riviera" – that's guaranteed to:
- demystify light scattering,
- work you hard, but feed you well, and, of course,
- explain how to get the most from your Wyatt Technology equipment.
When you enroll for LSU you can expect three days of intensive hardware and software training at Wyatt's Santa Barbara headquarters. You can also expect to have a lot of fun, even though you're working hard!
To schedule training at Wyatt's headquarters in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA, please refer to LSU Training Dates - US. On the same page you may find dates for less frequent MALS short courses offered in Woburn, MA.
What We Do at LSU
Training in Europe
- For training at Wyatt's facility in Dernbach, Germany, please refer to LSU Training Dates - Germany. English and German classes are available per the schedule.
- For training in French at Wyatt's facility in Toulouse, France, please see LSU Training Dates - France.
Thank you for your help, Wyatt Technology has the best customer service of any company with which I have ever done business. My gratitude to you and your colleagues.
- W.V., Government Entity
Just a few words to express my appreciation about the three-day training I just attended in Santa Barbara. I had been told about the kindness and generosity of Wyatt's people, but last week I was able to realize to what extent. The course, the hotel, the meals, the discussions with all of you, everything was great! I must say that I also enjoyed the three extra days of vacation I took to visit Santa Barbara, Solvang, Santa Ynez and Los Olivos. I love your mountains and waterfront. I will never forget this experience.
- M.M., Consumer Product Company
I could not be happier with the DynaPro Plate Reader II. It operates extremely well! [The Wyatt Representative] is an outstanding representative and has also provided us with a very high level of service. Wyatt really has been an outstanding company to work with.
- A.L., Pharmaceutical Company
This is easily one of the most informative training courses I have attended. It was presented in a good format with lectures mixed with hands-on experience, and had enthusiastic, informed instructors!
- A.C., Pharmaceutical Company
LSU was fun, worthwhile and an unforgettable experience. From the first lecture to the closing remarks, it was all enlightened education: well-organized, useful and interesting. I am grateful beyond description. Your group showed me a highly sophisticated and informative technology, state-of-the-art in analytical chemistry.
- T.E., Consumer Product Company