15th Annual International Light Scattering Colloquium
was held on October 11-12, 2004 at the Four Seasons Biltmore Hotel in Santa Barbara, CA.
More than 100 attendees from all over the world joined us for superb lectures,
demonstrations and discussions.
- Marguerite Rinaudo -- Professor, CERMAV - CNRS Centre de Recherches sur les Macromolecules, Grenoble, FRANCE
"Analysis of Some Polysaccharides Using SEC Associated with a Light Scattering Detector"
- John van Zanten -- Professor, North Carolina State University
"Stickin' Together: MALLS and Aggregation/Complexation Phenomena"
- Ed Moore -- Senior Scientist, Baxter Healthcare (Renal Division), Waukegan, IL
"Protein Biopharmaceuticals - When Big Becomes Too Big"
- Allen Minton -- Senior Scientist, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
"New MALLS Techniques for Quantitative Characterization of Macromolecular Interactions in Solution"
- Edward Eisenstein -- Senior Scientist. Center for Advanced Research in Biotechnology, Clarksburg, MD
"The Joy of Discovering Size Exclusion Chromatography and Light Scattering for Protein Characterization in Structural and Functional Genomics."
- Rudy Faust -- Professor, University of Massachusetts at Lowell
"Synthesis and Micellar Properties of Amphiphilic Block Copolymer Architectures"
- Cassandra Fraser -- Professor, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
"Polymeric Metal Complexes: Synthesis, Biomaterials Applications, and Responsive Nanoscale Assemblies"
- Girija Krishnamurthy -- Principal Research Scientist, Wyeth Research, Pearl
"Characterizing the interactions of small molecule inhibitors with target protein using