23rd Annual International Light Scattering Colloquium
Wyatt's 2012 ILSC was held on October 22-23, at
the exclusive Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Dr. Adrian Apetri, Crucell
"Life in a Pharmaceutical Company Before and After Light Scattering"
- Professor Annelise Barron, Stanford University
"Studies of Yin/Yang Innate Immune Effectors May Be the Key to Understanding
Human Neurodegenerative and Plaque Diseases"
- Dr. Tapan Das, Pfizer Inc.
"Predicting Aggregation Trend in Protein Therapeutics: Role of Biophysical Methods"
- Dr. Stefan Fischer, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
“Challenges in the Development of Protein Formulations”
- Professor Stephen Harding, University of Nottingham
"MALS - A Success Story in Glycopolymer Research"
- Professor Axel Mueller, University of Mainz
"Self-Organized Multicompartment Nanostructures From New Triblock Terpolymers"
- Professor Andre Nel, University of California Los Angeles
"Use of Nanomaterial Libraries and Their Characterization to Understand the Potential Environmental
Impact of This Technology"
- Professor Christopher Roberts, University of Delaware
"Probing Protein Aggregation Mechanisms and Revisiting Protein-Protein Interactions from 'Low' to 'High' Concentrations"
- Dr. Peter Schuck, National Institutes of Health
“Protein Refractive Index Increments and the Structure and Function of Gamma Crystallin”