The Dynamic Light Scattering Focus Meeting was held on October 24, 2012 and is dedicated to the exchange of experiences between users of Wyatt DLS systems. Both positive experiences as well as difficulties encountered and how these issues were solved were discussed. The format of the meeting consisted of plenary talks, each followed by a round-table discussion, structured along different topics. The R&D and support staff from Wyatt were on hand to join in on the discussions and to hear how we can improve the instrumentation. Also, the latest development in both hardware and software improvement were discussed.
- Dr. John Champagne, Wyatt Technology Corporation
“Protein Charge Determination: The Theory and Practice of Relating Protein Charge to Solution Behavior”
- Ms. Stephanie Cope, Arizona State University
“Using All Your Angles: Multi-Angle DLS of Polymers with Slow Internal Motion”
- Dr. Youngchang Kim, Argonne National Laboratory
"Application of DLS in Structural Genomics"
- Professor Andrew MacKay, University of Southern California
"Therapeutic Protein Polymer Nanoparticles"
- Dr. Vladimir Razinkov, Amgen Inc.
"High Throughput DLS-based Methods in Biopharmaceutical Drug Development"
- Dr. Jingtao Zhang, Merck & Co. Inc.
"Light Scattering of siRNA Drug Delivery System"