Mid-Atlantic Protein & Biotech User Meetings
Join us April 26th at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal!
Wyatt's regional user meetings are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments. Learn how your colleagues approach biophysical characterization, pick up some tips and tricks on method development, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff.
Details:Date: April 26, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM
Location: Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
100 College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540
Check back soon for Guest Speakers
In addition to guest speakers, this meeting will feature 'how-to' sessions presented by Wyatt scientists, moderated application reviews, poster sessions, and round table discussions covering topics such as:
- Biophysical characterization
- Formulation and stability
- Aggregates large and small
- Biomolecular interactions
- High-throughput DLS
- Electrophoretic mobility
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt light scattering instruments working in biophysical characterization, protein formulation, biomolecular interactions and related fields
- Wyatt users in the biopharma or biotech industries, as well as academic customers seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges
Cost is $100. Continential breakfast and lunch are provided. Open LSU credits may be applied.
50% off registration for presenting a poster! Indicate title and authors when registering. Only one registration discount per poster.
Check back soon for Agenda!
April 2015 Meeting was held in Princeton, NJ
- Kushol Gupta, University of Pennsylvania
"Lasers and X-rays and Neutrons (oh my!): Applications of Scattering to Structural Biology"
- Steven Labrenz, Drug Product Development, Janssen R&D, LLC.
"Colloidal Stability Modeling in mAb Formulation Development"
- Stacy Spencer, Analytical Discovery within Biologics Research, Janssen R&D, LLC.
"mAb Comparability using Protein-Protein Interactions via Dynamic Light Scattering"
- Emily Wen, Merck & Co.
"Process Development of a Polysaccharide-Protein Conjugate Vaccine using HPSEC/MALS/RI"
November 2013 Meeting was held in Princeton, NJ
- Haripada Maity, ImClone Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eli Lilly & Company
"Overcoming Challenges in Protein Formulation Development and Downstream Process Optimization using Light Scattering and Other Biophysical Techniques"
- Lumelle Schneeweis, Bristol-Myers Squibb Inc.
"Size, Shape, and Composition of Higher-Order Protein Structure"
- John Champagne, Wyatt Technology
"VLP Characterization: Molar Mass, Size, Composition, Conformation and Interactions"
- Daniel Some, Wyatt Technology
"CG-MALS Case Study: Multi-Valent Protein Ligand Binding" and
"Novel DLS Analyses for Biotherapeutic Developability and Formulation Screening"
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt