Northeast Protein & Biotech User Meetings
Join us April 12th at the Hilton Boston/Woburn
Wyatt's regional user meetings are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments. Learn how your colleagues approach biophysical characterization, pick up some tips and tricks on method development, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff.
Details:Date: April 12, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM
Location: Hilton Boston/Woburn
2 Forbes Rd.
Woburn, MA 01801
- Dana Filoti, AbbVie Bioresearch Center
"Colloidal and Conformational Stability Characterization of a Temperature Responsive Anti-TNF Polymer"
- Wing-Yee Fu, Momenta Pharmaceuticals
"SEC-MALS for the Characterization of a Complex Generic Drug-Glatiramer Acetate"
- Chris Broomell, Takeda Vaccines
"Bringing Understanding to What's Underneath the Peak: Light Scattering's Contribution to a Well Characterized VLP Vaccine"
In addition to guest speakers, this meeting will feature 'how-to' sessions presented by Wyatt scientists, moderated application reviews, poster sessions, and round table discussions covering topics such as:
- Biophysical characterization
- Formulation and stability
- Aggregates large and small
- Biomolecular interactions
- High-throughput DLS
- Electrophoretic mobility
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt light scattering instruments working in biophysical characterization, protein formulation, biomolecular interactions and related fields
- Wyatt users in the biopharma or biotech industries, as well as academic customers seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges
Cost is $100. Continential breakfast and lunch are provided. Open LSU credits may be applied.
50% off registration for presenting a poster! Indicate title and authors when registering. Only one registration discount per poster.
Check back soon for Speakers and Agenda!
April 2015 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Elizabeth Bartlett, Immunogen
"Investigation of Reversible Self-Association During Early Stage Development of a Low Concentration Antibody-Drug Conjugate"
- Patricia Lowden, Eleven Therapeutics
"Colloidal Stability of Proteins by Self-Interaction Nanoparticle Spectroscopy and Dynamic Light Scattering"
- Allie Obermeyer, MIT
"Light Scattering to Study the Interaction of Proteins and Polyelectrolytes"
- Jonathan Kingsbury, Sanofi
"Measuring Weak Interactions in Protein Solutions by Light Scattering and Sedimentation"
November 2013 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Ewa Folta-Stogniew, Yale University
"Protein Interactions Studied by Light Scattering"
- Nicholas Luksha, Pfizer Inc.
"Utilization of Light Scattering Techniques as Screening Tools for Formulation Development"
- Dominic Walsh, Brigham & Women's Hospital & Harvard Medical School
"Alzheimer's Disease and the Amyloid β-protein – Size Matters"
- John Champagne, Wyatt Technology
"VLP Characterization: Molar Mass, Size, Composition, Conformation, and Interactions"
- Dan Some, Wyatt Technology
"CG-MALS Case Studies: 1. Hetero-association - Multi-Valent Protein-Ligand Binding, 2. Self-Association - Concentrated IgG"
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt