Wyatt's 14th ILSC was held September 22 - 23, 2003 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Dr. Steven Berkowitz, Biogen Corporation
"Measuring the Aggregation of Biopharmaceuticals When SEC is Not Feasible, Using Light Scattering Coupled to Other Separation Techniques"
- Professor Robert Grubbs, California Institute of Technology
"Linear, Block and Cyclic Polymers by Olefin Metathesis"
- Professor S.E. Harding, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
"The 2nd Thermodynamic Virial Coefficient and the Size, Shape, Hydration, Self-association and Crystallisation of Proteins"
- Professor Joseph Horwitz, University of California, Los Angeles
"The Structure and Function of the Eye Lens Small Heat-Shock Protein: Alpha-Crystallin"
- Professor Jimmy Mays, University of Tennessee
"Solution Properties of Model Branched Polymers"
- Professor Charles McCormick, University of Southern Mississippi
"Precise Structural Control of Water-Soluble (Co)Polymers Utilizing RAFT Techniques"
- Dr. Paul Ramage, Novartis, Switzerland
"The Use of Field Flow Fractionation-coupled Light Scattering to Monitor Protein Refolding"
- Professor Emeritus Walter Stockmayer, Dartmouth College
"Landmarks in the History of Light Scattering in Multicomponent Systems"