Wyatt's 15th ILSC was held October 11 - 12, 2004 at the Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Professor Marguerite Rinaudo, Centre de Recherches sur les Macromolécules Végétales, France
"Analysis of Some Polysaccharides Using SEC Associated with a Light Scattering Detector"
- Professor John van Zanten, North Carolina State University
"Stickin' Together: MALLS and Aggregation/Complexation Phenomena"
- Dr. Ed Moore, Baxter Healthcare
"Protein Biopharmaceuticals - When Big Becomes Too Big"
- Dr. Allen Minton, National Institutes of Health
"New MALS Techniques for Quantitative Characterization of Macromolecular Interactions in Solution"
- Dr. Edward Eisenstein, Center for Advanced Research in Biotechnology
"The Joy of Discovering Size Exclusion Chromatography and Light Scattering for Protein Characterization in Structural and Functional Genomics"
- Professor Rudy Faust, University of Massachusetts at Lowell
"Synthesis and Micellar Properties of Amphiphilic Block Copolymer Architectures"
- Professor Cassandra Fraser, University of Virginia
"Polymeric Metal Complexes: Synthesis, Biomaterials Applications, and Responsive Nanoscale Assemblies"
- Dr. Girija Krishnamurthy, Wyeth Research
"Characterizing the interactions of small molecule inhibitors with target protein using MALS"