Wyatt's 18th ILSC was held on October 15 - 16, 2007 at the Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Dr. Byron Caughey, NIH/NIAID Rocky Mountain Laboratories
"The Most Infectious Prion Protein Particles"
- Professor Howard Dintzis, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
"Some Protein Interactions as Studied By Photon Scattering Over the Decades"
- Dr. Marshall Fishman, U.S. Department of Agriculture
"Application of SEC, MALS, VIS, and Microscopy to the Structural Characterization of Plant Polysaccharides"
- Dr. Wolfgang Fraunhofer, Abbott Bioresearch Center
"Applications of Field Flow Fractionation, Static and Dynamic Light Scattering in the Development of Biopharmaceuticals"
- Professor Andrew Lyon, Georgia Institute of Technology
"Hydrogels in Physics and Biology"
- Dr. Allen Minton, National Institutes of Health
"Quantitative Characterization of Protein-Protein Interactions in Highly Concentrated Solution Via Measurement of Static Light Scattering and Other Colligative Properties"
- Dr. Vincent Turula, Wyeth Vaccines
"Application of SEC-MALS from Vaccine Development to Commercial Manufacturing"
- Dr. Michael Washabaugh, Merck & Co. Inc.
"Characterization & Comparability of Gardasil®, a Recombinant HPV Vaccine"