Application Note Contest
Win a trip to the 24th International Light Scattering Colloquium
in Santa Barbara, CA!
Ready to share new ways in which you use your Wyatt products, or some interesting results demonstrating the utility of light scattering in your field? Enter our Application Note Contest for a chance to win a trip to ILSC.
- First Prize - ILSC registration, 3 nights of hotel accommodations at the Montecito Inn, and a $500 travel allowance ($1895 value)
- Second Prize - An iPad mini
Deadline for submissions is August 31, 2015. Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Enter
Submit via email an application note that highlights your use of Wyatt instruments. Examples may be found in the Application Note Library. We look forward to your submissions!
- To enter, submit a 500-2500 word application note in a word or text file. Please include the following sections as appropriate: Abstract, Introduction, Methods and Materials, Results, Discussion and Conclusions.
- Up to 5 figures and figure legends, including full-size screen captures of your ASTRA, DYNAMICS or CALYPSO data saved as individual files in .jpeg, .png, .eps or .tiff format. If possible, send your processed data files so we can create high-quality graphs.
- Please indicate you accept our Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Application Notes may be published on our website (or others), and may be reproduced in print (magazines, newsletters, etc.). Attribution will be given and indicated on all notes published. Multiple entries are accepted, providing that each entry is a description of a different experiment. Repeat entries from previous years will not be accepted unless significantly enhanced to add information, detail and figures.