DC Region Light Scattering User Meeting
September 2017 User Meeting was held in Gaithersburg, MD
- Ashwinkumar Bhirde, FDA/CDER
“High-throughput Screening of Colloidal Nanoparticles Under Simulated Physiological and Therapeutic Conditions”
- Arun Parupudi MedImmune Inc.
“Light Scattering an Indispensable Technique for the Biopharmaceutical Industry”
April 2014 Meeting was held in Gaithersburg, MD
- Lisa Kueltzo, NIH/NIAID Vaccine Research Center
"Dynamic Light Scattering in Formulation Screening: Applications and Challenges"
- Chris Rowe, NIH/NIAID Div. of Intramural Research
"SEC-MALS-DLS for Malaria Conjugate Vaccines: From Bench to Clinic"
- Allen Minton, NIH/NIDDK Lab. of Biochemistry and Genetics
"Using DLS to Detect and Quantify the Effect of Osmolytes on Proteins Associations"
- Di Wu, NIH/NIDDK Lab. of Biochemistry and Genetics
"Using SLS to Detect and Quantify Nonspecific Protein-Protein Interactions"
- Reza Esfandiary, MedImmune/Dept. of Formulation Sciences
"Application of Light Scattering Techniques in Studying Protein-Protein Interactions: A Monoclonal Antibody Case Study"
- Dan Some, Wyatt Technology
"ADC Characterization: Molar Mass, Size, Conjugation and Aggregation" and
"CG-MALS Case Study and How-To: Multi-Valent Protein Ligand Binding"
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt