Houston Light Scattering Analysis for AAV & LNP Workshop
Join us October 10, 2023 for our Houston Light Scattering Analysis for AAV & LNP Workshop
Waters | Wyatt Technology's regional light scattering workshops are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments, to learn the “basics” of light scattering and dive into application driven discussions. Come join us for a refresher on biophysical characterization using light scattering, pick up some tips and tricks, discover what’s new, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff. Learn the capabilities of light scattering and how these methods can complement your existing suite of analytical tools. Registration is free for this event. Breakfast, coffee, and lunch are provided.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CDT
Location: Bellaire, TX
Check back soon for Speakers and Agenda!
- The light scattering toolbox: DLS, Zeta Potential, SEC-MALS, and FFF-MALS
- Light Scattering theory and general applications
- Multiple quality attributes in one measurement, instead of individual attributes from separate assays:
- AAV: capsid concentration (Cp), gene concentration (Vg), F/T ratio, aggregate abundance.
- PAT/in-process AAV analysis
- LNP: high resolution size distribution, encapsulation efficiency, %wt fraction nucleic acid, amount lipid, and amount nucleic acid.
- Q&A and individual consultations with Wyatt Technology scientists
Who should attend:
- Basic research scientists and R&D, PD, and QC analysts looking to more efficiently characterize their gene therapy materials.
- Analysts seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges and wish to learn more about advanced topics related to Wyatt instruments and software.
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering and its applications to biomolecular, and nanoparticle characterization.
Can't join us in-person? Learn more about our virtual Gulf Region Light Scattering for Polymer Characterization User Meeting here.