Mobius Dip Cell
An alternative to the high-pressure Mobius flow cell is the Mobius Dip Cell which facilitates convenient manual measurements.
As with the flow cell, the dip cell affords simultaneous mobility and size measurements in order to determine zeta potential or charge while monitoring potential degradation of the sample under an applied electric field.
The dip cell requires only 65 µL of solution under typical conditions. With the WyattQELS module, dynamic light scattering can be performed simultaneously with mobility measurements!
The Mobius Dip Cell is optimal for:
- All nanoparticles (unless DLS is required and Rh > 200 nm)
- Proteins and other macromolecules
- Low conductivity samples not requiring the Atlas pressurization system
- Manual sample handling, when automation (autosampler, titrator, etc.) is not available
- Quick testing before setting up automated, multi-sample methods
If you are a current US or Canadian Wyatt Technology customer, you can purchase the Mobius Dip Cell online. Visit the Wyatt Technology Store today!