ASTRA supports data collection and analysis from the WyattQELS DLS Module and certain DynaPro instruments. When analyzing QELS data, ASTRA can:
- Measure the translational diffusion and corresponding hydrodynamic radius of each eluting fraction in an online measurement.
- Determine integral and differential distributions of the translational diffusion coefficients and hydrodynamic radii.
- Calculate the ratio of the hydrodynamic radius (Rh) and rms radius for additional conformation information.
- Present the full correlation function for inspection and analysis.
- Calculate uncertainties in measured quantities.
Custom plots can be made showing not only the Rh value as a function of elution volume, but also the uncertainties in the presented quantities. Consider the plot of Rh vs. elution volume for a fractionated BSA sequence.