Are you interested in helping scientists around the world produce cures for disease, develop novel materials or achieve other exciting discoveries? Wyatt Technology is one of the best recognized companies in the field of macromolecular and nanoparticle characterization. Our products, used by the top research labs, are instrumental in carrying out those achievements.
Excellence is our passion. Wyatt customers know they can rely on Wyatt to provide the best instruments, training and support available. If supporting cutting-edge science is your passion, Wyatt may be the place for you.
Team members of Wyatt Technology enjoy a complete benefit package including company paid health, dental and life insurance, holidays, combined vacation and sick leave program, disability insurance and gym memberships. Members also enjoy a generous 401(k) pension plan as well as a quarterly bonus program.
Customer Service & Support
- Application Scientist
- Field Application Scientist – Boston, MA
- Customer Service Representative
- Field Application Scientist - Mid-West Region
- Field Application Scientist – Texas Region
- Field Service Engineer – Boston, MA
- Field Service Engineer – New Jersey or Philadelphia Area
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-West Region
- Regional Sales Manager – Texas Region
- Account Manager – Boston, MA
- Software DevOps Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Software Quality Engineer
Research & Development