2018 User MeetingsClick on the links below for details and registration.
- Mid-Atlantic Protein & Biotech User Meeting: April 24, 2018 in Princeton, NJ
- Northeast Nanoparticle Characterization User Meeting: April 25, 2018 in Woburn, MA
- Mid-Atlantic Polymer & Nanoparticle User Meeting: April 26, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA
Wyatt's regional user meetings are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments. Learn how your colleagues approach biophysical characterization, pick up some tips and tricks on method development, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff.
These meetings host guest speakers, 'how-to' sessions presented by Wyatt scientists, moderated application reviews, poster sessions, and round table discussions covering topics such as:
- Biophysical characterization
- Formulation and stability
- Aggregates large and small
- Biomolecular interactions
- DLS and MP-PALS
Want a Protein/Biotech or Polymer/Nanoparticle User Meeting to happen in your region?
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt