Wyatt instruments are used extensively in United States Government research labs, from agricultural applications to vaccine development and FDA approval of pharmaceuticals.
Wyatt instruments are used in scores of United States Government research labs. The Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, for example, uses the Wyatt family of instruments to develop a vaccine to protect soldiers against possible exposure to Pneumonic plague on the battlefield. The U.S. Department of Agriculture uses Wyatt's cutting edge technology to study value added agricultural commodities and bioproducts like food stabilizers or bacterial polyesters. Finally, the FDA uses MALS to study products submitted for FDA approval from the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
A partial list of our Government customers includes:
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratories
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Department of Agriculture