Are you interested in helping scientists around the world produce cures for disease, develop novel materials or achieve other exciting discoveries? Wyatt Technology is one of the best recognized companies in the field of macromolecular and nanoparticle characterization. Our products, used by the top research labs, are instrumental in carrying out those achievements.
Excellence is our passion. Wyatt customers know they can rely on Wyatt to provide the best instruments, training and support available. If supporting cutting-edge science is your passion, Wyatt may be the place for you.
Team members of Wyatt Technology enjoy a complete benefit package including company paid health, dental and life insurance, holidays, combined vacation and sick leave program, disability insurance and gym memberships. Members also enjoy a generous 401(k) pension plan as well as a quarterly bonus program.
Please be advised: We have received a high volume of calls regarding fraudulent recruiters on Zip Recruiter, Indeed, and LinkedIn asking for personal information such as individual’s social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, date of birth, and other personal information. Do not release your private information, our recruiters will not solicit personal information that is not regularly available on a resume.
If you have provide personal information to anyone claiming to be from Wyatt Technology, you can report fraudulent activity to the federal trade commission. ReportFraud.ftc.gov
Customer Service & Support
- Document Control Coordinator – Santa Barbara, CA
- Quality Assurance Inspector – Santa Barbara, CA
- Quality Engineer – Santa Barbara, CA
Research & Development
Sales & Service
- Field Application Scientist – San Francisco, CA
- Field Service Engineer – Boston, MA
- Field Service Engineer – San Francisco, CA
- Inside Technical Sales Engineer – Santa Barbara, CA
- Product Manager – Santa Barbara, CA
- Technical Product Manager – Santa Barbara, CA
Wyatt Technology Europe