Wyatt Technology offers comprehensive service contracts to protect your investment, save you money and keep your instruments running at their best. Annual service contracts are a great way to take the hassle out of shipping instruments and dealing with service quotes and purchase orders. With a Gold Service Contract, a highly trained Wyatt representative comes to your facility and performs an annual preventative maintenance, calibration, and re-qualification check. A dedicated field service coordinator manages the instrument service schedule so that you can focus on your core responsibilities. If that wasn’t enough, all parts and labor are free including access to loaner instruments should the need arise.
Wyatt Technology is committed to your success by offering two levels of comprehensive service contracts: Gold and Silver.
Gold Service Contracts
Key Benefits of Gold Service Contracts:
- Onsite preventative maintenance and basic repair services
- All parts and labor included
- Dedicated Field Service Coordinator
- Loaner units available should an instrument require factory repair
- Comprehensive, first priority technical and application support by phone, email, and screen sharing sessions
Learn how Wyatt Technology’s service contract programs can simply your service needs and reduce your cost of ownership.