Host Computer Requirements
Wyatt Software System Requirements
For optimal performance, ASTRA, DYNAMICS and CALYPSO require a PC with these minimal specifications:
- Intel i5 processor or better
- Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics
- 4 GB of RAM; 8GB if additional software is to run simultaneously on the same PC, e.g. HPLC software, or SQL Server for ASTRA/DYNAMICS Security Pack
- 1 GB of available disk space for installation
- 1 Ethernet port
- USB 2.0 port for Calypso instrument communications (CALYPSO only)
- Supported operating system mentioned below
- DVD drive for installation
ASTRA, DYNAMICS and CALYPSO will run on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro/Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
ASTRA, DYNAMICS and CALYPSO have been tested extensively with English versions of the Windows operating system. We do not guarantee absolute compatibility with all other language versions but in our experience we have seen almost no issues.
Microsoft Windows Home Editions are not supported for ASTRA data collection or Security Pack mode, though they may be used for analysis of data files.
The ECLIPSE software does not operate on a 64-bit Windows PC unless version 4.0.2 or higher is installed with Agilent OpenLAB. For all other versions, please install on a 32-bit Windows PC.
Important notes for ASTRA and DYNAMICS functionality
- Legacy QELS detectors: The drivers used to support the external WyattQELS (used with the DAWN EOS and miniDAWN TriStar) and DynaPro Titan instruments are not compatible with 64-bit Windows operating systems. You must use a 32-bit operating system to control these instruments.