Pennsylvania LNP Workshop
Join us on Sept. 12, 2023 in Pennsylvania at the Waters Demonstration Lab!
Waters | Wyatt Technology's regional light scattering workshops are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Waters & Wyatt instrumentation. Come join us for a refresher on biophysical characterization using light scattering, pick up some tips on data analysis, and discover what’s new in the field of LNP characterization. Learn how LCMS can complement your existing suite of analytical tools and spend some quality time with Waters & Wyatt staff. Registration is free for this event. Breakfast, coffee, and lunch are provided.
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM Registration – 3:00 PM EDT
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Multi-attribute quantification of LNP’s, with DLS, ELS, SEC-MALS, RT-MALS, and FFF-MALS
- Method Development Considerations for field flow fractionation
- LNP analysis from empty to unknowns
- Tips and tricks for ASTRA software analysis
- Characterizing LNP Impurities with LCMS
- LNP Composition Chromatographic Workflow
- Q&A and individual consultations with Wyatt Technology & Waters scientists
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt and Waters instrumentation seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges and wish to learn more about advanced topics.
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering and its applications to LNP analysis.