Philadelphia Eclipse Field-Flow Fractionation User Meeting
Join us on Sept. 14, 2022 in Philadelphia!
Wyatt's regional field-flow fractionation (FFF) user meeting is a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize FFF-MALS and to learn more about new applications. Get a refresher on biophysical characterization using light scattering, pick up some tips and tricks on method development, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff. Learn how FFF-MALS with the Eclipse can complement your existing suite of analytical tools. Registration is free for this event. Coffee and lunch are provided.
Tuesday, September 14, 2022
Time: 8:30 AM Registration – 4:30 PM ET
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Field Flow Fractionation Theory and Applications
- Characterizing, Viruses, VLPs, Exosomes, and Polymers
- LNP Data Analysis
- FFF-MALS Troubleshooting Tips
- Q&A and Individual Consultations with Wyatt Technology Scientists
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt light scattering instruments seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges, and to learn more about advanced topics related to Wyatt instruments and software.