Southern California Synthetic and Natural Polymers Workshop
Join us March 7th!
Wyatt's regional light scattering workshops are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments, to learn the “basics” of light scattering and dive into application driven discussions. Come join us for a refresher on polymer MW, PDI, branching, and conformation characterization using light scattering, pick up some tips and tricks, discover what’s new, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff. Learn the capabilities of light scattering and how these methods can complement your existing suite of analytical tools. Registration is free for this event. Breakfast, coffee, and lunch are provided.
Thursday, March 7th, 2024
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Understanding the light scattering toolbox: MALS, DLS, Zeta Potential, FFF
- Light Scattering theory and applications
- Characterizing synthetic polymers, polysaccharides, complex architectures, and conjugated polymers
- MALS and DLS data processing tips and tricks
- The power of combining MALS with other techniques such as FFF and DLS
- Q&A and individual consultations with Wyatt Technology scientists
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt light scattering instruments seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges and wish to learn more about advanced topics related to Wyatt instruments and software
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering and its applications to polymer characterization