Wyatt provides detailed connection guides if you need to move your Wyatt instrumentation to a different chromatography system or reconnect your instruments after factory service.
Connecting your Wyatt instrumentation to a chromatography system involves five main steps:
1. Making the fluid connections between the chromatography system and the Wyatt instruments.
2. Connecting the auto inject signal from the autosampler to a Wyatt detector.
3. Connecting the analog UV signal from the UV detector to a Wyatt detector
4. Configuring the chromatography software to output the correct autoinject and UV signals.
5. Configuring the ASTRA® software to accept the autoinject and UV signals.
You can find the connection guide for most HPLC/UHPLC systems on our Support Center:
After you connect your Wyatt instruments to your chromatography system, make sure to run an appropriate standard to determine the alignment and band broadening parameters and enter these into your ASTRA methods.
Do you have a question? Contact our experts here in Customer Support. We’re happy to help! Call +1 (805) 681-9009 option 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.