Wyatt's 17th ILSC was held on October 16 - 17, 2006 at the Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Dr. Bradford Powell, U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
"Light Scattering Analysis of the Yersinia pestis Virulence Factors"
- Professor Judit Puskas, University of Akron
"Analysis of Novel Branched Biomaterials Using Multidetector SEC (MALS, VIS, QELS)"
- Professor Terry Rosenberry, Mayo Clinic
"Size Analysis of Beta-Amyloid Peptide Aggregates That Appear to Cause Alzheimer's Disease"
- Professor Paul Russo, Louisiana State University
"Goring Sacred Cows: Challenging Convention in Polymer and Particle Analysis"
- Dr. Steven Shire, Genentech Inc.
"Assessment of Self - Association of Protein Therapeutics at High Concentration and Its Impact on Viscosity"
- Professor William Balch, Scripps Research Institute
"COPII Nanocages: Particle Self-Assembly in Human Health and Disease"
- Dr. Stephen Raso, Wyeth Biopharma
"Biophysical Analysis of Therapeutic Protein Complexes, Conjugates, and Conformations"