Northeast Light Scattering Short Courses
November 2019 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
September 2019 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
April 2019 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
April 2018 Meetings were held in Woburn, MA
- Julia Deuel, Bluebird Bio
"Biophysical Characterization of a Complex Product: Lentiviral Vector"
- Damian Houde, Codiak Biosciences
"Characterization of extracellular vesicles by light scattering techniques"
- Haiying Zhang, Weill Cornell Medical College
"Identification of a novel nanoparticle population and distinct subsets of exosomes by AF4"
April 2016 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Wing-Yee Fu, Momenta Pharmaceuticals
"SEC-MALS for the Characterization of a Complex Generic Drug-Glatiramer Acetate"
- Chris Broomell, Takeda Vaccines
"Bringing Understanding to What's Underneath the Peak: Light Scattering's Contribution to a Well Characterized VLP Vaccine"
April 2015 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Elizabeth Bartlett, Immunogen
"Investigation of Reversible Self-Association During Early Stage Development of a Low Concentration Antibody-Drug Conjugate"
- Patricia Lowden, Eleven Therapeutics
"Colloidal Stability of Proteins by Self-Interaction Nanoparticle Spectroscopy and Dynamic Light Scattering"
- Allie Obermeyer, MIT
"Light Scattering to Study the Interaction of Proteins and Polyelectrolytes"
- Jonathan Kingsbury, Sanofi
"Measuring Weak Interactions in Protein Solutions by Light Scattering and Sedimentation"
November 2013 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Ewa Folta-Stogniew, Yale University
"Protein Interactions Studied by Light Scattering"
- Nicholas Luksha, Pfizer Inc.
"Utilization of Light Scattering Techniques as Screening Tools for Formulation Development"
- Dominic Walsh, Brigham & Women's Hospital & Harvard Medical School
"Alzheimer's Disease and the Amyloid β-protein – Size Matters"
- John Champagne, Wyatt Technology
"VLP Characterization: Molar Mass, Size, Composition, Conformation, and Interactions"
- Dan Some, Wyatt Technology
"CG-MALS Case Studies: 1. Hetero-association - Multi-Valent Protein-Ligand Binding, 2. Self-Association - Concentrated IgG"
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt