New Jersey Light Scattering Workshop
Join us in Parsippany, NJ
March 5th, 2024
Wyatt's regional light scattering workshops are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments, to learn the “basics” of light scattering and dive into application driven discussions. Come join us for a refresher on biophysical characterization using light scattering, live demonstrations of new products, pick up some tips and tricks, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff both in and out of the lab. Learn the capabilities of light scattering and how these methods can complement your existing suite of analytical tools. Registration is free for this event. Breakfast, coffee, and lunch are provided.
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST
Location: Parsippany, NJ
- Understanding the light scattering toolbox: MALS, DLS, Zeta Potential, Viscometry, FFF
- Light Scattering theory with applications highlights including biotherapeutics such as proteins, AOC’s, AAV’s, LNP’s, conjugates, with polymers, vaccines, and polysaccharides
- Live demonstrations of the new ELS/SLS/DLS detector, ZetaStar, with SEC-MALS how-to sessions
- Tips and tricks for routine use and care of all Wyatt instruments
- Optional deep dive sessions into Wyatt’s software to unlock its full potential for your lab
- Waters-Wyatt merger and future road map
Who should attend:
- New, veteran, and rusty users of both Wyatt light scattering instruments and Waters LC’s seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges and wish to learn more about Wyatt instruments, their software, and how to use them.
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering and its applications to biomolecular, polymer, and nanoparticle characterization.