Wyatt's 13th ILSC was held October 21 - 22, 2002 at the Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Professor Walther Burchard, University of Freiburg, Germany
"The Power of Static and Dynamic Light Scattering in Combination with Viscometry"
- Professor R. John Collier, Harvard University
"Assembly of Anthrax Toxin Complexes"
- Professor Adi Eisenberg, McGill University, Canada
"Self-assembly for Asymmetric Amphiphilic Diblock Copolymers into Aggregates of Various Morphologies"
- Dr. John Hennessey, Merck & Co. Inc.
"Molecular Size Specifications for a Multivalent Polysaccharide Vaccine"
- Professor Tim Lodge, University of Minnesota
"Anomalous Micellization in Block Copolymers: A Case Study of Inadequate Characterization"
- Professor Jacques Penelle, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
"Measuring the Absolute Molecular Weights of Synthetic Polymers: Current Status and Remaining Challenges"
- Dr. Ewa Folta-Stogniew, Yale University School of Medicine
"Analysis of Protein Complexes by Size Exclusion Chromatography Coupled with Light Scattering"
- Dr. Bengt Wittgren, AstraZeneca, Sweden
"MALS - A Necessary Tool for Advanced Characterisation of Polymers and Sub-Micron Particles"