2008 FFF Focus Meeting
The 2008 Eclipse FFF-MALS Focus Meeting was dedicated to the exchange of experiences between users of the Eclipse FFF system, and focused on protein, biopolymers and liposome/virus particle applications. The meeting consisted of round-table discussions, structured along different topics. For each session there was a talk given by an expert in the corresponding topic as an introduction to the general discussion.
- Dr. Bradford Powell, U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
"Antibody-Antigen Characterization by FFF/MALS"
- Dr. Hans-Joachim Schönfeld, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
"Asymmetrical-Flow Field-Flow-Fractionation (AF4) and Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) with On-Line Light Scattering and Concentration Monitoring are Orthogonal Methods to Analyze Reconstituted High Density Lipoprotein (rHDL) Particles"
- Dr. Stepan Podzimek, SYNPO a.s
"Characterization of Synthetic and Natural Polymers by A4F-MALS"
- Dr. Wyatt Vreeland, National Institutes of Standards and Technology
"Microfluidic Directed Assembly of Engineering Vesicle Nanoparticles: Interesting and Unexpected Effects Revealed by Light Scattering"
- Dr. Dierk Roessner, Wyatt Technology Europe GmbH
"Extending the Limits of AFFFF: Optimizing Resolution from ng to mg Sample Load"
See what happened in previous years!