Wyatt's 20th ILSC was held on October 19 - 20, 2009 at the exclusive Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Dr. James Burns, Genzyme Corporation
"Light Scattering and Product R&D at Genzyme"
- Professor Angela Gronenborn, University of Pittsburgh
"Shining Light on Protein-Protein Interactions: Synergy Between Scattering and NMR"
- Professor Robert Grubbs, California Institute of Technology
"Synthesis of Polymers of Precise Structures Using the Olefin Metathesis Reaction"
- Professor Bruce Hamaker, Whistler Center for Carbohydrate Research, Purdue University
"Application of Light Scattering Analysis to Changes in Food Carbohydrate Structures"
- Professor Anton Middelberg, Centre for Biomolecular Engineering, University of Queensland, Australia
"High-Resolution Quantitative Analysis of Compositionally Homogeneous Biomolecular Assemblies That Encode Quaternary Complexity"
- Dr. Anil Patri, Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory, National Cancer Institute at Frederick
"Light Scattering Application in Cancer Nanotechnology"
- Professor Andreas Plückthun, Biochemisches Institut, University of Zürich, Switzerland
"Light Scattering as an Essential Tool in Protein Engineering"
- Dr. Reb Russell, Protein Therapeutics Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb
"The Use of Light Scattering for Protein Therapeutics' Characterization and Process Development"