Northeast Nanoparticle Characterization User Meetings
Join us April 25 at the Hilton Boston/Woburn
Wyatt's regional user meetings are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments. Learn how your colleagues approach biophysical characterization, pick up some tips and tricks on method development, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided.
Date: April 25, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM
Location: Hilton Boston/Woburn
2 Forbes Rd.
Woburn, MA 01801
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt light scattering instruments working in biophysical characterization, protein formulation, biomolecular interactions and related fields
- Wyatt users in the biopharma or biotech industries, as well as academic customers seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges
Wyatt Technology invites you to present a poster on your research and the applications of light scattering in your work. A poster presentation provides a great opportunity to discuss your specific goals/challenges with industry experts and collaborate on how to take full advantage of your Wyatt instrumentation (Note: please indicate title and authors when registering for a poster).
Check back soon for Speakers and Agenda!
April 2016 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Dana Filoti, AbbVie Bioresearch Center
"Colloidal and Conformational Stability Characterization of a Temperature Responsive Anti-TNF Polymer"
- Wing-Yee Fu, Momenta Pharmaceuticals
"SEC-MALS for the Characterization of a Complex Generic Drug-Glatiramer Acetate"
- Chris Broomell, Takeda Vaccines
"Bringing Understanding to What's Underneath the Peak: Light Scattering's Contribution to a Well Characterized VLP Vaccine"
April 2015 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Elizabeth Bartlett, Immunogen
"Investigation of Reversible Self-Association During Early Stage Development of a Low Concentration Antibody-Drug Conjugate"
- Patricia Lowden, Eleven Therapeutics
"Colloidal Stability of Proteins by Self-Interaction Nanoparticle Spectroscopy and Dynamic Light Scattering"
- Allie Obermeyer, MIT
"Light Scattering to Study the Interaction of Proteins and Polyelectrolytes"
- Jonathan Kingsbury, Sanofi
"Measuring Weak Interactions in Protein Solutions by Light Scattering and Sedimentation"
November 2013 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Ewa Folta-Stogniew, Yale University
"Protein Interactions Studied by Light Scattering"
- Nicholas Luksha, Pfizer Inc.
"Utilization of Light Scattering Techniques as Screening Tools for Formulation Development"
- Dominic Walsh, Brigham & Women's Hospital & Harvard Medical School
"Alzheimer's Disease and the Amyloid β-protein – Size Matters"
- John Champagne, Wyatt Technology
"VLP Characterization: Molar Mass, Size, Composition, Conformation, and Interactions"
- Dan Some, Wyatt Technology
"CG-MALS Case Studies: 1. Hetero-association - Multi-Valent Protein-Ligand Binding, 2. Self-Association - Concentrated IgG"
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt