Northeast Light Scattering Short Courses and User Meetings
April 2019 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
April 2018 Meetings were held in Woburn, MA
- Julia Deuel, Bluebird Bio
"Biophysical Characterization of a Complex Product: Lentiviral Vector"
- Damian Houde, Codiak Biosciences
"Characterization of extracellular vesicles by light scattering techniques"
- Haiying Zhang, Weill Cornell Medical College
"Identification of a novel nanoparticle population and distinct subsets of exosomes by AF4"
April 2016 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Wing-Yee Fu, Momenta Pharmaceuticals
"SEC-MALS for the Characterization of a Complex Generic Drug-Glatiramer Acetate"
- Chris Broomell, Takeda Vaccines
"Bringing Understanding to What's Underneath the Peak: Light Scattering's Contribution to a Well Characterized VLP Vaccine"
April 2015 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Elizabeth Bartlett, Immunogen
"Investigation of Reversible Self-Association During Early Stage Development of a Low Concentration Antibody-Drug Conjugate"
- Patricia Lowden, Eleven Therapeutics
"Colloidal Stability of Proteins by Self-Interaction Nanoparticle Spectroscopy and Dynamic Light Scattering"
- Allie Obermeyer, MIT
"Light Scattering to Study the Interaction of Proteins and Polyelectrolytes"
- Jonathan Kingsbury, Sanofi
"Measuring Weak Interactions in Protein Solutions by Light Scattering and Sedimentation"
November 2013 Meeting was held in Woburn, MA
- Ewa Folta-Stogniew, Yale University
"Protein Interactions Studied by Light Scattering"
- Nicholas Luksha, Pfizer Inc.
"Utilization of Light Scattering Techniques as Screening Tools for Formulation Development"
- Dominic Walsh, Brigham & Women's Hospital & Harvard Medical School
"Alzheimer's Disease and the Amyloid β-protein – Size Matters"
- John Champagne, Wyatt Technology
"VLP Characterization: Molar Mass, Size, Composition, Conformation, and Interactions"
- Dan Some, Wyatt Technology
"CG-MALS Case Studies: 1. Hetero-association - Multi-Valent Protein-Ligand Binding, 2. Self-Association - Concentrated IgG"
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt