Pennsylvania Biologics Workshop
Join us on Oct. 11, 2023 in Pennsylvania at the Waters Demonstration Lab!
Waters | Wyatt Technology's regional light scattering workshops are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt’s light scattering instruments, to learn the “basics” of light scattering and dive into application driven discussions. Come join us for a refresher on biophysical characterization using light scattering, pick up some tips and tricks, discover what’s new, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff. Learn the capabilities of light scattering and how these methods can complement your existing suite of analytical tools. Registration is free for this event. Breakfast, coffee, and lunch are provided.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM Registration – 3:30 PM EDT
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Understanding the light scattering toolbox: MALS, DLS, Zeta Potential, FFF
- Light Scattering theory and applications
- Characterizing proteins, conjugates, AAVs, and viruses
- MALS and DLS data processing tips and tricks
- The power of combining MALS with other techniques such as FFF and DLS
- Q&A and individual consultations with Wyatt Technology scientists
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt light scattering instruments seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges and wish to learn more about advanced topics related to Wyatt instruments and software.
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering and its applications to biomolecular, gene therapy, and virus characterization.