Raleigh Region Light Scattering User Meeting
Join us November 7 at Brier Creek in Raleigh, NC
A Wyatt regional user meeting is a unique opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments. Learn how your colleagues approach biophysical, nanoparticle, and polymer characterization. Spend some quality time with Wyatt staff, and pick up some tips and tricks on method development. Registration is free for this event, and lunch will be provided.
Details:Date: November 7, 2018
Location: Brier Creek area
In addition to guest speakers, the meeting will feature 'how-to' sessions presented by Wyatt scientists, moderated application reviews, poster sessions, and round table discussions covering a variety of analytical topics and applications such as:
- Formulation and stability of biotherapeutics
- Characterizing vaccines, viruses and VLPs
- Synthetic polymer and copolymer characterization
- Detection and quantification of protein aggregates, large and small
- Analyzing biomolecular interactions
- Determination of size and size distributions of nanoparticles
- Protein Conjugate Analysis
- Theoretical concepts underpinning the light scattering toolkit, including: SEC-MALS, FFF-MALS, CG-MALS, Dynamic Light Scattering, Electrophoretic Light Scattering
Who should attend:
Katherine Bowers, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
"The Use of Protein Light Scattering Techniques in a Contract Research Environment"
Donald Kerkow, KBI Biopharma
"Light Scattering: Accelerating Formulation Development, Strengthening Product Characterization"
John van Zanten, North Carolina State University
"Light Scattering Characterization of Protein-Protein Interactions"
Wyatt user meetings are oriented both toward active and novice users of Wyatt light scattering instruments. However, anyone will benefit if considering use or placement of a light scattering system - or if merely seeking to engage with regional colleagues facing similar analytical challenges.
June 2015 Meeting was held in Chapel Hill, NC
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt