Toronto Biologics Characterization Workshop
Join us November 9th, 2023 for our Toronto Biologics Characterization Workshop
Wyatt's regional light scattering workshops are a great opportunity to meet and interact with other scientists who utilize Wyatt light scattering instruments, to learn the “basics” of light scattering and dive into application driven discussions. Come join us for a refresher on biophysical characterization using light scattering, pick up some tips and tricks, discover what’s new, and spend some quality time with Wyatt staff. Learn the capabilities of light scattering and how these methods can complement your existing suite of analytical tools. Registration is free for this event. Breakfast, coffee, and lunch are provided.
Thursday, November 9th, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM EDT
Location: Mississauga, ON
- Understanding the light scattering toolbox: MALS, DLS, Zeta Potential, FFF.
- Light Scattering theory and applications.
- Characterizing peptides, proteins, conjugates, LNPs, and Viruses.
- The power of combining MALS with other techniques such as FFF and DLS.
- Learning about our new partnership with Waters Corporation.
- Q&A and individual consultations with Wyatt Technology scientists and Waters Corporation representatives.
Who should attend:
- Active users of Wyatt light scattering instruments seeking to engage with regional colleagues around similar analytical challenges and wish to learn more about advanced topics related to Wyatt instruments and software.
- Anyone interested in learning more about light scattering and its applications to biomolecular, bio-polymer, and nanoparticle characterization.