LSU Training Dates - US
The LSU and DynaLSU training courses will resume in-person at our Santa Barbara facility. We will be be adhering to CDC guidelines and taking necessary precautions due to COVID-19. Space is now limited to 10 students per class to allow for physical distancing. Precautions will be detailed upon registration, but for questions on preventative measures we will take at LSU, registration or training options, please email the LSU coordinator or call 805-681-9009 x389
For the foreseeable future, all LSU and DynaLSU sessions are reduced to half our normal capacity (no more than 10 students total) so as to allow physical distancing. Other precautions we are taking, in accordance with California guidelines, are:
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks – will be either boxed or individually wrapped.
- The hotel is next door to our facility, so no vehicles need to be shared.
- Masks will be required in the lab, but not in the classroom, where students will have designated seats, untouched by other students or Wyatt employees during the week.
- Masks are required at any place besides designated desks and during meals.
- Masks will be provided, as well as goggles and gloves for the lab sessions.
- If you have your own personal goggles and/or mask, that is encouraged (over-spectacle goggles are not required).
- Coffee and water will be self-serve, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- All students’ temperature will be taken prior to entering the building.
|2020 Training Dates||Class||Status|
|October 13, 14, 15||LSU||Available|
|October 15, 16||Dyna-LSU||Available|
|November 10, 11, 12||LSU||Available|
|November 12, 13||Dyna-LSU||Available|
|December 8, 9, 10||LSU||Available|
|December 10, 11||Dyna-LSU||Available|