Wyatt's 16th ILSC was held October 24 - 25, 2005 at the Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Dr. George Heavner, Centocor Inc.
"A Case Study in Protein/Surfactant Interactions: Erythropoietin in a Polysorbate 80 Formulation"
- Dr. Barbara Bolgiano, National Institute for Biological Standards & Control, United Kingdom
"Molecular Sizing of Bacterial Vaccines"
- Dr. Angela Gronenborn, National Institutes of Health
"Anything Goes - Protein Structure Polymorphism"
- Professor Jean Frechet, University of California, Berkeley
"Functional Macromolecules: Shape, Size, and Function"
- Professor Tudor Arvinte, University of Geneva, Switzerland
"Application of Field Flow Fractionation, Light Scattering, Spectroscopic and Microscopy Techniques in the Characterization of Therapeutic Proteins"
- Professor Lin Randall, University of Missouri-Columbia
"Asymmetric Binding Between SecA and SecB Two Symmetric Proteins: Implications for Function in Export"
- Dr. Brent Larsen, Berlex Biosciences
"Characterization of Virus-like Particle Assembly for Plasmid Delivery Using the Wyatt Asymmetric Field Flow Fractionation Instrument"
- Professor Annelise Barron, Northwestern University
"A Key Role for MALS in Characterizing High-Molar Mass Polymers and Nanogels for DNA Sequencing by Microchannel Electrophoresis"