Wyatt's 21st ILSC was held on October 18 - 19, 2010 at the exclusive Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Dr. Christopher Johnson, Medical Research Council, United Kingdom
"Fluctuation Correlation Spectroscopy: From Peptides to Molecular Machines"
- Professor Krzysztof Matyjaszewski, Carnegie Mellon University
"Nanostructured Functional Materials by Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization"
- Dr. Michael McCarthy, MedImmune Inc.
"Light Scattering in Biotech: It's Not Just About Aggregates (Although Sometimes It Is)"
- Dr. Ed Moore, Baxter Healthcare
"Heparin Molecular Weight Monitoring: A New USP Monograph Method for Unfractionated Heparin"
- Dr. Linda Narhi, Amgen Inc.
"Applications of Light Scattering Analysis During Protein Therapeutic Development"
- Dr. David Narum, National Institutes of Health
"Resolving Solution Structures of Malaria Proteins of Biological Interest and Vaccine Potential"
- Dr. Robert Rambo, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories
"Improving Small-Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) Based Modeling of Biological Macromolecules by Multi-Angle and Quasi-Elastic Light Scattering"
- Professor Roger Tsien, University of California, San Diego
"How Light Scattering Helps Us Characterize Molecular Spies"
- Dr. Richard Vandlen, Genentech Inc.
"Endowing Antibodies with New Functionalities"
Read about the 2010 ILSC in the American Laboratory Journal!