DLS Focus Meeting
The Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) Focus Meeting was held on October 24, 2012 and was dedicated to the exchange of experiences between users of Wyatt DLS systems. Both positive experiences as well as difficulties encountered and how these issues were resolved were discussed. The meeting consisted of plenary talks structured along different topics, each followed by a round-table discussion. Wyatt R&D and Support staff were on hand to join in on the discussions and to hear how we can improve the software and instrumentation.
- Dr. John Champagne, Wyatt Technology
"Protein Charge Determination: The Theory and Practice of Relating Protein Charge to Solution Behavior"
- Ms. Stephanie Cope, Arizona State University
"Using All Your Angles: Multi-Angle DLS of Polymers with Slow Internal Motion"
- Dr. Youngchang Kim, Argonne National Laboratory
"Application of DLS in Structural Genomics"
- Professor Andrew MacKay, University of Southern California
"Therapeutic Protein Polymer Nanoparticles"
- Dr. Vladimir Razinkov, Amgen Inc.
"High-Throughput DLS-based Methods in Biopharmaceutical Drug Development"
- Dr. Jingtao Zhang, Merck & Co. Inc.
"Light Scattering of siRNA Drug Delivery System"