Mid-Atlantic Protein & Biotech User Meetings
April 2017 Meeting was held in Princeton, NJ
- Kushol Gupta, University of Pennsylvania
"Biophysical Studies of Protein Drug Targets"
- Bob Collins, Wyatt Technology
"DLS: Theory and Survey of Applications"
- Danhui Sun/Eric Seymour, Wyatt Technology
"MALS: Theory and Survey of Hyphenated Methods SEC-, FFF- and CG-MALS"
- Eric Seymour, Wyatt Technology
"Diffusion Interation Parameter: What, How, Why?"
- Danhui Sun, Wyatt Technology
"Glycosolated Protein Analytsis: Limitations and Capabilities of SEC-MALS"
November 2013 Meeting was held in Princeton, NJ
- Haripada Maity, ImClone Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eli Lilly & Company
"Overcoming Challenges in Protein Formulation Development and Downstream Process Optimization using Light Scattering and Other Biophysical Techniques"
- Lumelle Schneeweis, Bristol-Myers Squibb Inc.
"Size, Shape, and Composition of Higher-Order Protein Structure"
- John Champagne, Wyatt Technology
"VLP Characterization: Molar Mass, Size, Composition, Conformation and Interactions"
- Daniel Some, Wyatt Technology
"CG-MALS Case Study: Multi-Valent Protein Ligand Binding" and
"Novel DLS Analyses for Biotherapeutic Developability and Formulation Screening"
Follow us on or join one of our groups Social@Wyatt