Wyatt's 19th ILSC was held on October 20 - 21, 2008 at the elegant Bacara Resort & Spa in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA.
Read about our 2008 ILSC in American Biotechnology Laboratory: International Light Scattering Colloquium 2008: Molecules Happen
- Dr. Alan Herman, Windrose Analytica Inc.
"Characterization, Comparability, and Process Optimization of Biopharmaceutical Proteins by SEC-MALS"
- Dr. Jeffery Kelly, Scripps Research Institute
"Proteostasis and Disease"
- Professor Andre Palmer, Ohio State University
"Light Scattering Analysis of Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen Carriers for Use in Transfusion Medicine"
- Dr. John Philo, Alliance Protein Laboratories
"Shedding Some Light On (and From) Protein Aggregates"
- Dr. Hans-Joachim Schönfeld, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Switzerland
"Analysis of Absolute Protein Quaternary Structure by Using SEC or AF4 with On-line Light Scattering and Concentration Monitoring"
- Dr. Blake Simmons, Sandia National Laboratories
"Tracking Bioinspired Silicification with Static and Dynamic Light Scattering"
- Dr. Mark Witmer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
"Varied Applications of Light Scattering Methods in Drug Discovery Research"